Your Funeral Guy: Four Skills needed for a Lower Cost Freedom by RBrianBurkhardt
The First Three Basic Skills needed for a Lower Cost Funeral and the most difficult skill for a lower cost funeral.
1. Basic Negotiating Skills 2. Basic Personal Expense Skills 3, Basic Learning Skills
1. Basic Negotiating Skills .
All of us in Life use basic negotiating skills. These include staying in control. leveraging our strengths, and dealing with bullies. The first basic negotiating skill we all learn is to stay in control. A child learns to stay in control by not losing his/her temper when negotiating with parents. A parent learns to stay in control by saying no to the child. As we move forward in life we learn that staying in charge or in control is basic to negotiating any situation. The second negotiating skill we all learn is to leverage our strengths. When you purchase a car you leverage your strength of your assets and the fact that you are going to pay for it. The third basic negotiating skill is dealing with bullies. Often while growing up we learn to deal with bullies in school or in the neighborhood. At a funeral arrangement conference the use of these three basic negotiating skills is a necessary asset.
2. Basic Personal Expense Skills Basic personal expense skills is living within your payment means. All of us whether we realize it or not live within our payment means. This does not necessarily mean living by a budget. It means living so we keep on moving forward. All of us do this. One has to have positive personal expenses to pay for Funeral Expenses.
3. Basic learning skills. If you have completed grade school you have enough learning to do a lower cost funeral arrangement conference. All one has to learn is about is basic funeral choices and about funeral expenses.
THE FOURTH BASIC SKILL NEEDED FOR A LOWER COST FUNERAL: ACCEPTING THE REALITY OF DEATH. This is the difficult one.
4. Accepting the reality of Death and Dying. No one likes to think about death. Death and Funerals are not fun subjects. The reality is that death and dying are not easily thought about let alone accepted. One has to accept and be ready for the reality of death in order to be effecive in the Lower Cost Funeral Arrangement Conference.
The best Place to learn about this in “Rest In Peace Insider’s Tips to the lower Cost Less Stress Funeral” by R Brian Burkhardt Funeral Director and Author.
Please be sure to let me know about your Lower Cost Funerals and how it helped with your broad prosperity, personal freedom and better future.—-Your Funeral Guy